Friday Fill-in #20 and MI-5: Make Believe Jobs editionPosted by in General
First the friday Fill-in:
1. It’s nearly the weekend! Woohoo!
2. Only 13 more days til PotC!.
3. It was Thursday yesterday! [ed. note: that was for Monique!]
4. I love my Nintendo DS.
5. Wealth is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a banker or a snob.
6. Mothers: Love.
7. I’d like to do some more crocheting and watch The Dodge Avenger 500 at Darlington this weekend (hmmm maybe I will do both at the same time).
**NOW THE MI-5**
1) You have to preach a sermon this Sunday. What is your subject? Why?
I dunno…probably forgiveness and why it is important.
2) You’re a lawyer. You somehow find out a client you represent really is guilty. Do you continue to defend him/her, or find a way to bail? Explain.
It would probably depend on what my client did. If it was something horrid like rape or murder I would decline to represent my client. I just couldn’t in my mind defend someone who has seriously injured somebody. If it was something less serious like drunk driving or narcotics infractions I might take the case and try to get them help…by convincing them they needed rehab or whatever.
3) You’re a car salesperson. Someone comes in and wants “the coolest thing on the lot.” What do you show them?
Well I guess that would depend on the person, their finances and what kind of lot I am working on. I definitely wouldn’t push them into something beyond their means.
4) You’re a doctor. One of your patients has a terminal illness. Do you tell them the truth, or lie to them thinking some positive energy on their part might prolong their life?
I would tell then the truth- definitely.
5) You’re a chef. The president of Yukoclakia is coming for dinner. What do you serve?
Well it would depend on what kind of food Yukoclakia eats culturally. I wouldn’t serve them beef or pork if they don’t eat it in the home country. I might try to look for some native recipes…and cook one or two of those as well as some good old american food…who doesn’t love a barbeque?
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.