Jim’s MI-5 (catching up)Posted by in General
1. Summer is here. How does your life or routine change during the summer months? Pretty much my routine stays the same…because I am boring like that. A couple of summer’s ago I tried working flex (we are allowed to only during the summer)…but 10 hour days KILL me.
2. Have you ever read a book more than once? If so tell us what it is. Heck yeah I have. If I like a book I keep it for future re-reading. Probably the one I have read most is The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton…I have probably gone through about sixteen copies of it in my life…seriously because I read it that often…the first time I read it I was probably in fifth grade or so?
3. How do you do when it comes to being on time for things? Are you ever late? What are you feelings on that. I don’t like to be late…however…I will not get upset if someone is late because I know I have been late myself a time or too.
4. What is your favorite TV show right now and why? If you aren’t watching TV now how about one you had when you were younger? Hell’s Kitchen because I find Gordon Ramsey to be…um…well for lack of a better phrase…an entertaining prick.
5. What would it take to make your weekend perfect? My weekend was perfect! I was in Vegas with BFM taking in a Keith Urban show.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.