Commercials That Make Me LaughPosted by in General
I watch the superbowl every year…but I must admit that mostly I watch it for the commercials (and the scores to check my pools). It’s not that I don’t understand football…I understand it for the most part- it just doesn’t hold my attention very much. Anyway, I thought a majority of the superbowl commercials sucked big time this year. Bleck.
As you probably know, I tend to watch the Sunday (or Saturday Night) Nextel Cup races…that holds my attention. But even if it didn’t I find the commercials to be FAR more humorous than the superbowl commercials. So…without further a do…here is a nice little listy of my five favorite (and two honorable mentions) Nascar commercials:
- The Kasey Kahne Rabid Fan Girls Allstate commercials (there is a whole series of them)
- Tony Stewart’s Sunoco “You can’t take Tony Stewart to the Grocery Story” Commercial
- Kasey Kahne’s Sunoco “You can’t take Kasey Kahne to Dinner” Commercial
- Dale Earnhardt Junior’s Budweiser Crazy Mutant Desert Guys Commercial (this is the extended version they played during the superbowl…)
- Ryan Newman/Carl Edwards/Jimmie Johnson/Kasey Kahne Phantom Gillette Commercial.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.