Friday Fill-in #34 and The Back To School MI-5Posted by in General
First the Fill-in:
1. I see the write post screen of my blog dashboard.
2. I hear the fan whirring behind me.
3. I touch the keys on my keyboard.
4. I taste oatmeal cookies…yum!.
5. I smell my co-workers lotion- banana!.
6. I sense I am about to sneeze (and guess what…I was right).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chatting with bfm, tomorrow my plans include working from 9-3 then rushing home to watch the race and Sunday, I want to sleep in!!
Open for the MI-5 Back To School Edition!
Back To School MI-5:
I say: This one is all about back-to-school…
1. As a kid did you dread the beginning of the school year or did it excite you? What kind of student were you? A scholar? A social butterfly? The shy girl in the corner?
I loved the beginning of school!!! I was a very good student…but shy…and tended to hang around with nerds and drama/band geeks….so I was kinda weird like that.
2. What was your favorite part of elementary school? What about Jr High/Middle School? And High School?
In Elementary School I loved library day!!! I didn’t like anything about Jr High…and in High School I liked English Class…and Lunch!
3. Do you still have any friends from school? How long have you known them?
BFM is my best friend since Junior High! Other than that I have fallen out of touch with schoolmates.
4. What was your must have school supply?
I was a total school supply fiend…and I still am…even though I don’t attend school anymore. My poison? Pens!!
5. Did you have a favorite teacher? Tell us about them.
My favorite teach in elementary school was Mrs. Puck…she was so nice yet firm! She made me want to be a teacher (I changed my mind about that later in life…much later). In Junior High my favorite teacher was my math teacher Mrs. Luna…she was the best part about that evil pit called Junior High, and in high school my favorite teacher was my sophomore english teacher…Mrs. Babczyk (I think that is the right spelling). She introduced me to my first real theater experience by braving taking a bus full of mischievous high school honors students into San Fransisco and letting us loose for the day- except for the play: Les Miserables…which was THE most incredible experience for me!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.