Two M1-5′s for you…Posted by in General
Since I was on vacation last week I missed the Five. So here is last weeks and this weeks.
First is Lisa’s County Fair MI-5
- Do you attend any country/agricultural fairs? If so, which one is your favorite? Why? I attend our county fair. Mostly for something to do and I usually try to enter stuff in the fair…sometimes things I have crocheted and sometimes photography. I am also a HUGE fan of the Northern California RenFaire…but I might not go this year.
- What is your favorite fair ride? Why? I don’t usually ride anything because I am afraid of carnies.
- What is your favorite fair food? Why? Funnel cake because…it is funnel cake.
- What is your favorite part of the fair overall? 4-H exhibits? Animals? Harness racing? Rides? Food? I am a big fan of the home arts exhibits and the photography and art stuff. And funnel cakes. Did I mention the funnel cakes? Fair food rocks.
- How much money do you drop for your typical fair excursion? Well last time it was $16.00 but that wasn’t involving any food because I wasn’t there that long…usually more like $40.00
And next is Aunt Ginny’s Indian Summer MI-5 (in extended entry)
- Do you have a favorite outside activity at this time of year? What? Tell us about it. Taking Roxy for walks. I wish she liked cars because I would totally take her out on the Fort Ord Public Lands for a walk.
- What indicates to you that Indian Summer has arrived? Is it the weather? the date? something else? The weather here heats up a bit. We are also a bit more prone to earthquakes.
- Now that we are between summer tourists and leaf-peepers, do you have any special last hurrah plans for this summer? Details? Well we don’t get many leaf-peepers here…since all our leaves just turn yellow and brown and scatter all over the front yards. I just took my last summer Harrah…to Vegas…land of the 115 degree days. I wish I was kidding. Watching an outdoor concert at 7:00 pm…just sitting there in my seat I was still sweating.
- What is your favorite season/time of year? Why? What is there about it? I am a summer girl all the way. I can’t stand cold weather. So late summer/early fall before the cold comes…is my favorite part of the year.
- If you had no responsibilities like family, work, church, etc., how would you spend these last few days of summer? Why? Alone or with someone else? I would go to disneyland! Because they have changed the Haunted Mansion and that is my favorite ride! Disneyland is not fun without a friend!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.