Friday is Meme day (friday fill-in and Mi-5)Posted by in General
Susan volunteered for this weeks Mi-5:
1. Which appointment is worse: Doctor or Dentist? I don’t like either but if I had to pick one I would say doctor…only because I really like my new dentist.
2. Which would you pick: An extra $50/wk or one 3-day weekend per month? The extra $50 a week (I am hoping it is tax free).
3. Small talk or deep conversations? Depends on who I am conversing with.
4. Which is worse: No TV or No Music? This is a hard one because I do love my shows but I think music would be harder to live without.
5. Do you read the ending before you finish a book? NO!!!! Never. I don’t want to spoil it!
1. Plans and schedules are necessary evils .
2. I’m happy when things go as planned .
3. The last thing I drank was a glass of orange juice this morning.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is time.
5. I like pepperoni and onions on my pizza.
6. Dear November, please don’t be too rainy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cleaning, tomorrow my plans include seeing BFM who is coming for a visit and getting my hair cut, and Sunday, I want to see Tony Stewart win- just to show ol’ JJ and crew he can!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.