The MI-5Posted by in General
Mel volunteered for the five this time…and took it from the livejournal five:
1. What is one food (or meal) did you used to hate but now love?
2. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods (or meals) for good, what would it be, and why?
Pizza. I love it…but it is so sinfully bad for me.
3. Which food seems like it should be healthy and isn’t, and do you eat it? Why?
I dunno…tuna casserole? Because it has tuna in it and tuna should be good for you?
4. If you were an item of food, personified, what would you be and why?
Sweet Potato. Ugly to some on the outside delicious and sweet on the inside.
5. You’ve seen tomatoes and pies used for this purpose… now think of a more inventive item of food one could throw at someone. What is it and why would throwing it at someone be hilarious?
I must say that this perplexed me because I am not a thrower of food. But I guess…maybe gumdrops. I have no reason…gumdrops just seemed like a good answer. I don’t know that it would be hilarious though.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.