Love and A Bullet(ed List)Posted by in General
- I am in the home stretch of NaBloPoMo and I think I will make it (fingers crossed)! This was the first time I took part in it. I thought weekends would be hard for me to post on …and frankly I was right…but I persevered. The thing that I got out of it the most? Forcing myself to come up with content…usually I just write when the mood strikes me. So that helped me in a way.
- Remember about two or three weeks ago I told you that the theme to the Odd Couple was firmly stuck in my head? Well it is still there. If I am not listening to music or the TV is off…all I hear is the theme to the Odd Couple. On my way to the bathroom a few minutes ago I found myself humming it. Sick! Now I loved the Odd Couple as a kid…but I can’t even remember the last time I watched the show. This is getting freaky.
- My brother is a real hoot. Sometime over the Thanksgiving Holiday he left a message on the answering machine that was him singing the theme to THE LOVE BOAT. He leaves some of the most humorous messages I have ever heard.
- My Thanksgiving was…just a Thanksgiving. Nothing special. There was turkey and corn and cranberry sauce (and mashed potato casserole and more food than you could shake a stick at). There was Pumpkin Pie. There was far too many left overs.
- We have started putting up our Christmas decorations. As soon as everything is up and running I will take a picture of the whole effect. In the meantime you can check out what has been done so far here on Flickr.
- I finally started my Camoflauged Baby Bunting…this is what it looks like so far (only 7 rows into it):
- Roxy wanted to say: I SMELL YOU AND YOU SMELL LIKE LEFTOVER TURKEY!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.