Bill’s Holiday MI-5 and Friday Fill-inPosted by in General
1) Name five things you will eat with gusto this holiday season.
Christmas Tree Nougats, Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist Free, SweetPotatoes (although I admit I love them so much I will eat them with gusto at anytime), Christmas Cookies, and hot tea.
2) Name four places you’ll be traveling to in the next month. It would be nice if they were somewhat holiday related, e.g. you’re going to see “The Nutcracker” or something.
All our family is fairly local…so I don’t know about traveling too much…let me see…I will probably go to Streets of Bethlehem as I do that every year…so I will travel a whole mile to see that. I am sure I will go to Monterey to pick up my grandma so she can enjoy Christmas Eve with us. My brother might be moving so there will be some travel whilst helping with that…and I might be going to LV after Christmas thorugh the new year.
3) Name three gifts you are buying for someone else. Of course, dont’s say who they’re for!
Blackberry Torani Syrup (if I can find it), A Kasey Kahne Sweatshirt, and Some LUSH.
5) Name one gift you’d really like to receive.
Guitar Hero Bundle for PS2
1. When my blog is broken, I send a panicked email to PETE because he is my ubertechy guy who can fix anything- plus he hosts BadGroove! Pete rocks. You should visit him and tell him so!
2. I saw the most amazing parking spot this morning! (and I actually got it!)
3. Enchanted is the new movie I’m most looking forward to seeing.
4. Work: Necessary and EVIL- or at least it is today.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Chuck and Private Practice the most.
6. If only I had slept better last night- I would be better prepared to deal with the morning I have been having.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going home, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up the Rav and Sunday, I want to sleep!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.