Friday is Meme Day…Posted by in General
Lisa revived the MI-5…so here is that:
- Do you prefer crushed ice or ice cubes in your drinks? Crushed. Unless it is in a Margarita…then a couple of cubes is preferred.
- Do you chew gum? If so, what is your favorite gum? Yeah…currently I am a fan fo Orbit’s Sweet Mint
- What book are you reading right now? Do you like it? I am not currently reading anything. I am trying to decide what to start next.
- What is the last thing you have done creatively? I crocheted a camouflaged baby bunting
5. What song seems to be running through your head a/k/a an “earworm”? Craig Morgan’s International Harvester. Sing it with me: I am a son of a third generation farmer…been married ten years to the farmers daughter…I’ve got two boy in the county four-h.. I’m a lifetime sponsor of the FFA….Hey!
And the Friday Fill-in 58:
1. I’m looking forward to so much…all in March..attending my first NASCAR race and the birth of my first nephew.
2. New York is a place I always wanted to visit and haven’t made it there yet.
3. I’ve fallen in love with Bare Escentials Makeup.
4. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
5. Addiction is a sickness.
6. The YipYips crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on my dvr shows, tomorrow my plans include Throwing a baby shower (any guesses as to how far? Ok bad joke) and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.