Random Thoughts on a WeekendPosted by in General
- Baby Shower? Went off without a hitch. At highest count there were 26 people there. It was a bit overwhelming for everyone involved…especially the expectant mother. We forgot to cook the mini quiches…but there was more than enough food for everyone. The mother-to-be got everything she wanted and somethings she didn’t even think of.
- Did Tony actually hit Kurt Busch during their pow-wow in the NASCAR hauler? I dunno…but he definitely deserved it. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall there.
- Was I the only one who went nearly hoarse rooting for Tony at the end of the Bud Shootout? I really think Tony would have won if it hadn’t been for that last caution. Tony is usually not as fast on the restarts as others.
- I hate that the Gatorade Duels are on Thursday. That sucks for me since I have to work. Clearly my work schedule should be worked around when it comes to the NASCAR schedule. And while I am at it…why on earth do they qualify for the Daytona 500 in such a cattywhompus manner anyway? Call me silly but I prefer the traditional qualifying attempts.
- I finally got a new cell phone! Its an LG. Very simple phone. Nothing too fancy and that is exactly what I need. I will give it a good testing and let you know what I think.
- Attention all Verizon users who have a vehicle with Onstar…did you know can set up your Onstar phone to pool minutes with your cell phone? Basically it is like having a family SharePlan with your car. I signed up for this because I really like my Onstar phone on Onstar minutes are expensive.
- Am I the only one who is disappointed that the new Knight Rider is a Mustang? I don’t know why but that really disappoints me- almost as much as the fact that the voice of KITT isn’t William Daniels. Ok…maybe I am just a nerd.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.