- Lesson Learned: When sitting at an intersection screeching along with Bon Jovi…I might want to consider whether or not the sunroof is open before deciding to “sing” along…because people will laugh…even if the windows are shut.
- Funny Sight I Am Sure: My brother happens to walk in to our house (he now lives across the street from us) on Sunday just as the Daytona 500 is winding down- to find my father and I both on our feet standing like two feet from the television screaming. My dad was yelling DRIVE BOY DRIVE (at Tony) and I was yelling GOGOGOGOGO (at- you guessed it- Tony). My mom? She was just sitting there going WHERE’S JR? And Roxy? Well Roxy was hiding and thinking Oh no…not this yelling thing again. I am sure our non-relative neighbors thought we were all insane. Ryan Newman won being pushed by his teammate Kurt Busch…the duo passed Tony with less than half a lap to go. URG!!!
- Speaking of the Daytona 500…there were some great commercials. My favorite by far was the Toyota Fan Controller commercial. My next favorite was the DaleJr Gorilla commercial. And my third was the Home Depot commercial.
- Also speaking of Daytona Advertisements I really the sprint catchphrase “Speed is Beautiful”.
- Funny Thing My Dad Said: When I told him I wanted to go to the beach to practice using my new camera for when I go the races in Vegas…he replied “Well if you want to practice taking pictures for the races- it would probably be easier if I just dropped you off on the side of the highway for an hour or so…” I think he might have been serious. I had to explain to him that I just wanted to get a feel for carrying and taking pictures with a bigger camera. And get use to where all the damn buttons are and what they do. That will probably take longer though.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.