Welcome to The Neighborhood MI-5 and Friday Fill-inPosted by in General
Since we have some new peeps playing along I thought I would do some basic questions. Since I love INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO I thought I would use the Bernard Pivot questions asked by James Lipton. Since we only usually ask five questions feel free to just answer the five questions you like best…or answer all 10 for extra brownie points.
(thanks to wikipedia for the questions)
- What is your favorite word? esoteric
- What is your least favorite word? no
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
- What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Being told what to do, say or think.
- What sound or noise do you love? Its a tie between the roar of an engine on a sunday afternoon and the ocean.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Silence
- What is your favorite curse word? Well I try not to curse so much anymore…so I have been making up curse word replacements…so my favorite one of those is BALTAZAR GETTY! (Don’t ask me why because I have no idea). When really frustrated though I still do occasionally throw out an fbomb every now and then.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to write for nascar.com or like publication either online or print.
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything in the healthcare field because I am not cut out for that.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome. So Glad you could join us.
The Friday Fill-In #66 is in the extended entry.
1. Tonight I saw my nephew Matthew all dressed up. (its the day here- so I am going to do this one for last night)
2. Music makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is fun!
4. You are someone I’d like to get to know better.
5. The smell of flowers reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I listened to some music and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include Baby Matthew Time and Sunday, I want to watch the race (I know I say the same thing nearly every sunday)!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.