MEME Friday: The Friday Fill-in and My Own MI-5Posted by in General
BY THE WAY: HI MRS. CHEESEBALL!!!
First is Friday Fill-in #84:
1. You know you’re old when you don’t get carded anymore when you buy alcohol.
2. My heart is divided between racing and writing.
3. To go home is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the sun, I have known the depths of it’s warmth.
5. Gah, won’t these people just go away already.
6. Finish this project as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up my laundry and chores, tomorrow my plans include possibly some baking and Sunday, I want to watch Tony Stewart win at Watkins Glen!
And this week I had the MI-5 so this is my LOCAL YOKEL MI-5:
1. If I were coming to visit you- what time of year would you suggest? The best time of year to come here is late September/early October. Its when its the warmest and there aren’t as many tourists getting in the way.
2. Any specific things you would suggest I visit while there? In the immediate area I would suggest The National Steinbeck Museum, The Monterey Bay Aquarium, Point Lobos State Park, The Wharf in Monterey and possibly Gilroy Gardens.
3. Where should we eat? We would have to eat on the Wharf somewhere…or maybe at Bubba Gumps right on the waters edge. I would also suggest Robatas in Carmel Valley. Another must would be a barbeque at my house after a trip to one of the vegetable stands to get some artichokes, asparagus and corn (and strawberries if they are in season). YUM.
4. Is there anybody I should meet? You would have to see my nephew because I like to show him off:
5. Where else should I visit in your state? Gosh there are so many great places because California is so big. It would depend on you but I definitely suggest HEARST’s CASTLE in San Simeon and Alcatraz in the SF Bay. I love the ZOO in Santa Barbara and have always wanted to go to the ZOO in San Diego. If Lisa were coming I would suggest a trip Disneyland, Universal Studios or Knotts Berry Farm because I know she likes Theme parks (same goes for ETS btw). If you were a race fan we might be able to catch a race at Infineon, The California Speedway or Laguna Seca. We would definitely be able to find something to do!!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.