Just Another Meme Friday: My MI-5 and Friday Fillin #97Posted by in General
First the Friday Fillin #97
1. My blueprint for success includes surrounding myself with the right friends.
2. A Butterfinger was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is something I am still looking for (I have really dry skin in the winter- any suggestions?).
4. Art can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about my new office.
6. Knowing lots of little trival things about stuff is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza for dinner, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and maybe a bath for Roxy and Sunday, I want to watch the race at Phoenix!
This week I had the MI-5 so I asked some questions that had been rolling around my head.
- Bath or Shower? Shower.
- If you are a beer drinker- what is your favorite? Is it a seasonal thing? If you aren’t a beer drinker what is your favorite beverage and does it change with the season? The reason I asked this? I am looking for a new beer. I am currently still on my Bud Lime kick…but I think I might want to try something more grownup.
- Now that the election is over what is one thing you are looking forward to as “life resumes”? No more of those annoying recorded phone calls with people telling me who to vote for.
- If you were a board game what game would you be? My family would probably say Trivial Pursuit: The NASCAR edition (yes I made that up- to my knowledge there is no such game). But I like to think I would be something a little more complex. Something that would make you think…maybe something like: Tigris & Euphrates or maybe something like fun and challenging- yet cooperative like Pandemic. Didn’t I warn you? I am a total board game geek.
- Do you like barbecue sauce? Do you have a favorite brand? A favorite barbecue dish? I love a good BBQ and I love bbq sauce. My favorite to use on chicken and ribs is Sweet Baby Ray’s Hot and Spicy. I pretty much like anything bbq’d but nothing beats my dad’s ribs. As for dishes I make? I make some rocking BBQ shrimp!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.