Biting the BulletsPosted by in General
So as I have mentioned, I am helping the StewartHaasfan website and today we have a big announcement. We have officially opened the StewartHaasfan Forum. So please feel free to drop by, sign up for an account and say Hi!
- I hate to brag…but I have ALL of my Christmas shopping done YEY!!!! I am actually running behind this year- I usually have most of it done before Thanksgiving.
- I have 90 percent of my Christmas Cards mailed out. I ran out of cards because I only bought one box. This is after exclaiming last year I wouldn’t send any out. I admit that I wasn’t in the Christmas Spirit last year…I am a little more into it this year.
- Does anyone know where my rss feed went? Neither do I. Cameron asked me and I still have no answer. I know I use to have one. More importantly does anyone know how I can get said feed back?
- I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and a nose that was completely stuffed up on only one side…so stuffy that I am surprised nothing was oozing from my eye or ear…since I got up and moved around the stuffiness is mostly gone- except for in my ear. Arg. Got to love the cold season huh? Oh and the headache never went away.
- Today is my brother’s birthday and after work there is a little party for him- as in I will get home roll out of the car go inside look at my mail, brush my hair and probably be rolling out across the street. Unfortunately, I am still feeling kinda crappy. My head is killing me despite a regimen of headache killers that I have taken every four hours since 6:45 this morning. I am not really in a party time mood that is for sure. At least its only across the street.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.