Meme: Getting to Know Your Friends Christmas StylePosted by in General
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL
3. When do you put up the tree? Depends…try to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving…sometimes that is too ambitious.
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on garbage day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Yellow and Orange bike
7. Hardest person to buy for? Changes year to year…this year it was my dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Nephew.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can’t think of one (Beloved’s answer fits me too)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping? I usually start sometime around the beginning of September…unless I see something that just screams someones name in my travels
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes…five strings this year
17. Favorite Christmas song? Take a Walk Through Bethlehem on the Country Cares for Kids album
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to get my grandma and bring her here and take her home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Changes year from year…this year its an angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve? Christmas? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Lack of Parking
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? This year I myself was leaning towards a blue and silver theme…but really…our tree is a mish mash – basically it looks like santas elves went nuts.
24.Favorite Ornament on tree? Almost every ornament on the tree is special to me because they mean something.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Anything you chose to give me…
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I don’t know since I didn’t email it to anyone!
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Ditto.
28. What was your most memorable magical Christmas memory from your adulthood? I am betting it will be this year…since its my nephew’s first.
29. Have you ever been involved in a Christmas gift prank? Oh yes…this year even I have a good one planned. BFM’s brother is getting a giftcard from me…but its taped to the back of a Matt Kenseth car…So that he will open it and see just the Matt Kenseth car…and think that amy’s gotten cheap.
30. Favorite Christmas Cartoon? Rudolph (the stop motion animation one)
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.