Meme Friday: Fill-in 117Posted by in General
Here is Friday Fill-in 117
This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books…you fill them in…with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And…here we go!
1. “In a hole in the ground there lived a mole.”
2. “She was actually a naked mole rat but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, and her hole began to fill with water.”
4. “It was water rushing in like from the hold of the (sinking) Spanish galleon she saw on tv.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and it lifted the little mole rat right out of her flooding hole.”
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and this little naked mole rat was probably the most unsuspecting molerat ever.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to wrapping a present, tomorrow my plans include my nephews first birthday party (even though he officially turned one on tuesday) and Sunday, I want to watch Tony win at Martinsville- come on Team Office Depot/OldSpice!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.