Friday Meme Day: The 4/3 Party MI-5 and Friday Fill-in 118Posted by in General
MI-5 – 4/3 asks 5 party themed questions and because its April 3rd, I am going to ask you to give 4 answers followed by 3 details
1. Just recently I started holding a monthly ‘Game Night’ to help give friends an excuse to get out of the house and get together. We kicked it off with a Murder Mystery Party which was great fun, most recently we gathered to play a game of cards called “Bull Donkey” the laughter went on all night. Tell us 4 games you like to play and include either 3 things (memories, feelings, skills, commonalities etc.. related to them). I love games. I do. I am the game player in my family. Of course they will also tell you I am fiercely competetive. I don’t think I am but…any for the answer: Ticket to Ride: Europe(this is a great game because it is interactive, quick moving and I love the network building mechanic), Carcassonne (I love this game because of the puzzle piece mechanic of it, the interaction and strategy), Lost Cities (a great two player game, has lots of strategy and is quick moving), Canasta (fun, traditional, lots of variations).
2. When thinking of throwing a party what 4 people are always at the top of your list and tell us 3 things about them that put them there. BFM (best friend, funny, supportive), Dad (funny, good barbecuer and every party needs a bbq, life of party), Mom (good cooker, also funny, good at getting people to mix), Will-brother (very funny, witty, just entertaining- has lots of great stories)
3. Most parties include food, share with us 4 favorite party dishes but only 3 adjectives to describe each one. Dad’s Salsa (fresh! Spicy! Delicious), Tortilla rollups (creamy, spicy, addictive), Clam dip (creamy, yummy, mine), Teriyaki Chicken Wings (warm, sticky, sweet)
4. Think back over your years and pick 4 parties you have been a part of and tell us 3 things about those parties. (What was it for, what did you wear, who did you see, how did you feel, what did you eat, what made you laugh, what happened, why did you go etc..) I am so NOT a party person that I can’t even think of that many parties. Of course I did just attend my nephew’s first birthday party…I ate chicken and steak and potato salad and green salad.
5. A popular ice breaker at parties is “The Guessing Game” where you write down words that describe someone and people have to guess who that is. Pick one person from the MI-5 list and give us 4 words that describes them. Then choose a person place & thing that reminds you of that person. (making a total of 7 words) We can all make our guesses during the week, just please let us know who it was by next Friday. Four Words: creative, musical, caring, honest. Person:Bobby Labonte Place: Ocean Thing: paper
And Now Friday Fill-in 118:
1. Angel or not, I will not be persuaded.
2. I’ll come any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you’re full of pudding pops.
4. I feel energized after I’m done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I want to escape.
6. Monday is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the laundry and Sunday, I want to watch Stewart-Haas racing have a great finish at Texas Motorspeedway!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.