Late Meme Friday StuffPosted by in General
First the MI-5:
Bill Sez: We got a new phone system at my office this week. This MI-5 is inspired by that event.
1) When you answer the phone, do you say anything special? At work I say: [Standard department greeting] this is Amy. How can I help you? Personal phone I just say Hello.
2) Other than “Bye” or “Bye-Bye,” do you say anything else when you end a conversation? Do you ever use any other closing? At work I usually say You’re welcome. bye. Personal phone I tend to say bye or talk to you later or see you later…depending on who I am talking to.
3) How about your cell phone… Do you use a lot of minutes, or do you hoard them? Love your cell, or just a necessity/tool? I have a two phone plan even though I am one person- because I have my onstar phone in my car on my verizon plan (it was cheaper than buying onstar minutes- because those minutes are expensive). I love to talk on my onstar phone- and actually use it more than my actual cell phone only because I tend to be in the car more.
4) Is your answering machine message funny? Cute? Straight ahead, all business? It’s just the default verizon one I think.
5) What phone habit do you find annoying? People who return calls based on their caller ID? (“Someone from there called me.”) People who talk on their cell in the car? People without answering machines? What? It bothers me when people talk on their cell phones in restaurants. While I may take a call if I am dining I always walk outside first. I am not a big fan of people who talk while driving if they aren’t using a hands free device- especially if they can’t multitask.
And now the Friday Fill-in #124:
1. If we had no winter we wouldn’t have enough water to last us.
2.Sometimes I live in a world of a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I wouldn’t change a thing.
4. A whole day is inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you’ve never been thrilled there is something wrong with you- maybe you should get a hobby.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons would be to embrace change.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going home, tomorrow my plans include the All-Star Race and Sunday, I want to do some spring cleaning!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.