Friday Fill-in #133Posted by in General
Today’s Friday fill-in is number 133:
1. Left over steak, chicken or turkey and sauteed mini bell peppers and onions make a quick and easy dinner (of fajitas! Delish!).
2.Dizzy and Jimmy by Liz Sheridan is the book I’m reading right now (thanks to V who gave it to me!).
3. July brings back memories of summertime adventures passed.
4. Her love of the written word was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams to anyone, they won’t come true.
6. I gave him plenty of time to think it over (but he never got back to me).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ending the work day, tomorrow my plans include washing the car, taking a walk and cleaning and Sunday, I want to RELAX!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.