I’m Gone Gone Gone Gone Gone….Posted by in General
I am leaving bright and early to take a road trip to Vegas. Tomorrow is BFFM’s birthday so I am loading the HHR full of her presents, her brother (who is up here visiting his grandma), and I am heading to the desert for a few days,
Things I plan to do while in Vegas:
- Watch BFFM open her presents! YEY for presents.
- Eating cake…there will be cake…it’s a birthday! YEY for cake!
- Catch Slaughter playing their hometown crowd.
- Watch at least one movie…possibly two (actually at a theater).
- Catch a production of the Lion King
- Watch the Brickyard at an as of right now undisclosed location…because frankly I am not sure where we will end up..but hopefully Tony will have a good run. If he’s not? I will be the one cussing and throwing napkins at the TV…sorry in advance for that one!
- Oh and since its been like 110 there…I will probably be alternating between melting into a puddle and bitching about the heat…
Have no fear though…I plan to have some entries queued up for your reading pleasure EVERY DAY (am I dedicated or what?)...however my usual post race report will be delayed because I probably won’t be back until monday evening and even then after having spent 8-9 hours in my car will prob not be in the mood to post until Tuesday.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.