How To Waste A WeekendPosted by in General
These are the things that I planned to do this weekend:
- Write at least three posts for Badgroove.
- Write my next post for Racing In America.
- Do my photography class assignment (what? You didn’t know I was taking a photography class…you would have if I had completed number one).
- Upload said assignment into my online classroom.
- Change my sheets.
- Wash the dog’s blanket.
- Save a bunch of writing and photos onto my external hard drive.
- Work on some fiction I am writing.
What I actually completed from that list:
- Do my photography class assignment
What I did this weekend:
Took nearly 12 Gigs of photos in my adventures over the course of two days that took me to a parade:
To the staging for the parade:
A local state park that I had never been to before:
To a cemetery overrun with deer:
Saw the USS Mobile Bay anchored away in the bay:
And while I was at the wharf I saw:
Had a great time but I ended up with a nasty sunburn. It was a great way to waste the weekend. I am such a procrastinator.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.