I just had some tidbits and reminders I wanted to share regarding things going on in relation to Tony Stewart- and to spice it up I thought I would throw in some pictures:
1. You have 10 days to enter this month’s 14 for 14 drawing at OfficeDepotRacing.com…this month you can win one of 14 autographed hats. Enter now then come back and read the rest of this entry and enjoy some Tony pictures.
2. Have you bought your raffle ticket for the 2011 Convertible Camaro raffle that benefits the Tony Stewart Foundation yet? Each raffle ticket is only $25.00 and there isn’t just a car up for grabs but a VIP NASCAR race weekend package as well as a VIP Eldora race package! To to SmokesChevy.com to get your raffle ticket now.
3. The Prelude to the Dream charity race will be on June 8th, 2011 this year- benefiting four children’s hospitals. If you can’t attend in person- how about supporting the kids by holding a viewing party and ordering the Pay-Per-View. Keep up to date on all the Prelude To The Dream charity race at the Prelude To The Dream Facebook page.
4. Speaking of The Tony Stewart Foundation- don’t forget this Friday May 6th is Checkered Flag Friday. These eBay auctions are a great way to support the Tony Stewart Foundation and get something great in return. Checker Flag Fridays are the first Friday of every month!
5. Don’t forget the Official Small Business of NASCAR competition that Tony and Greg Biffle are helping with. I posted about the contest just yesterday but I wanted to remind you- even if you don’t have a small business, mention it to one you frequent- they just might end up with a chance to win $1 million dollars
6. Also at the OfficeDepotRacing website is the coupon for this month’s exclusive Tony Stewart poster- pick yours up at the printing department of your local Office Depot!
The Southern 500 is at Darlington this Saturday. Darlington is one of the two tracks Tony has yet to win a race on. Let’s all make sure we send Tony some extra luck Saturday! #GoTonyGo!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.