First is G’s Halloween MI-5
1. What was the worst costume you ever wore? What was the best?- The worst was this stupid supergirl one that I begged for. The stupid mask broke about 10 minutes in. The best? Probably either the time I went as a mechanic or an identity crisis.
2. Tell us about the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had. Oh I so remember this. I figure I was about 15 or 16 and I was in bed and thought I was laying in bed awake but I must have been asleep dreaming I was in my bed awake at night and in my dream I saw a black shadowy figure come out of my closest weilding a silver knife that glittered in what little light there was left in the room. It was sooo freaking realistic that I slept with my light on for two weeks after that.
3. Does your family have any Halloween traditions? Well for us Halloween is a test run for Christmas decorating wise. I know I have mentioned we are the Grizwalds when it comes to christmas decorating. So the house is decorated up all scary. My dad comes home from work and dresses up. Usually he is either a wizard or a cave man. He revels in scaring kids.
4. Have you ever seen/felt/heard something strange that you just couldn’t explain? Once when I was 13 I was walking home from school and we live at the end of the block so I had just turned onto our block and looked up the block towards where my house was and I saw a woman and a little girl standing in the middle of the street. They were dressed exactly a like. Both had long red hair and long white dresses on but their dresses were sooty and their faces were smudged with ash. When I looked back a second later they were gone. I never saw them again. No one on my block looked like that. It was creepy.
5. What do you find scary? People invading my personal space. I went to Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios one year and was probably there about an hour before I left. It was too much for me. They get right in your face. I mean we probably spent about 15 minutes just trying to get past the entrance way because there were these men in pig masks weilding chain saws and chasing people. We finally got past them and did two of the mazes and left. In the one maze you were walking through a graveyard and people would grab your legs and stuff. I got freaked out and buried my head into the back of my friend so I wouldn’t have to look and when I decided it was safe to look back up the one guy got right in my face and said “Don’t you like my make up? I put it on just for you!” Now I realize that he was just trying to reinforce that it wasn’t real but I was so out of there. I basically RAN through the Rob Zombie maze and left the park.
Bonus Question-Do you have any stories to share about your experiences with The Rocky Horror Picture Show? I saw it once. I don’t understand the hoopla.
1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic (but really I like to mix things up- I never stick to one spice too long).
2. The fact that I am leaving at noon today is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is the fates conspiring with you instead of against you.
4. Writing is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people believe I am rude but really? I am just shy.
6. A greeting card with a Papillion, a greeting card with a beagle and a pair of camo socks for my nephew were the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to giving away our candy…or eating it if it rains, tomorrow my plans include totally sleeping in and enoying it and Sunday, I want to watch Tony win Texas- I have to get my fix in now- the season is almost over!