First the #67 Fill-in:
1. I love springtime
in at the beach!
2. Oatmeal or Toast are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I’m always searching for a creative outlet.
4. Getting into a bed with fresh sheets is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I love you- but what am I so afraid of?!
6. Milk and Cookies is what I’ve been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to walking the dog, tomorrow my plans include watching the Phoenix race (ha fooled you didn’t I..its a saturday race) and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
AND NOW LISA’S RESTAURANT MI-5
Lisa sez: This week’s five is a little different…I’d like you to pick five restaurants that you have never been to before. Go to their online menu, and tell me what you would order. I know. I always have food on the brain!
1. Cracker Barrel- Much like Goodies Headache Powder…we don’t have these around here and I have always wanted to eat at one. I can’t explain why. I would probably order: Fried Chicken (for my veggies I would pick: corn, Green beans and baby carrots). For drink I would probably have either a diet coke or an iced tea depending on my mood at the time and for dessert? I love cobbler so that would be it.
2. Shoneys- Again something we just don’t have around here…I would pick the 10-oz Rib Eye (medium well thank you) with baked potato, vegetable medley and grecian bread. For dessert I would probably have strawberry pie. Yum.
3. Macaroni Grill- Lobster Ravioli (decedent lobster filled tarragon posta topped with sauted shrimp, asparagus, tomatoes and lemon butter sauce). For dessertTiramisu.
4. Famous Dave’s BBQ (this is kinda cheating for me because they catered a work function for my dad’s company and he came with some leftovers…but all I had was a corn muffin)- Dave’s Favorite Burger (Melted jack cheese, two strips smoked bacon and Dave’s favorite sauce- Rich and Sassy.
5. Dave and Busters (the only reason I pick this is because it is like a Chuck E Cheese for adults): I would have the Eat and Play combo (which is choice of entree and a 10.00 game card). My entree would be California Bar Burgers (Four mini-cheeseburgers on sweet Hawaiian rolls, with Pepper Jack cheese, fresh avocado, lettuce and tomatoes. Served with French Fries).