Friday Fill-in 43 First:
1. The last good thing that came in the mail was my last order from amazon .
2. This week I’m grateful for my mom.
3. Mallowcreme pumpkins are the most delicious thing ever. (ok not ever…but I love em this time of year).
4. Music inspires me.
5. I’m most happy when I am amongst friends.
6. And all the roads we have to walk along are paved.
7. As for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to tacos for dinner, tomorrow my plans include the usual- laundry and Sunday, I want to see Tony Stewart win in Atlanta!
G sez: I tried to come up with a “theme” but nothing came to me. The following are just some random thoughts/questions.
1. Hectic and crazy are often how we describe our daily lives. If you had to pick the moment of each day that you felt the most serene, when would that be? In the morning…before I have gotten up but after I am awake and just laying there in bed.
2. What “habit” has been the most difficult for you to give up? Why do you think it’s been so difficult for you? Chocolate. Because it is Yummy!!!!
3. If you could relieve your spouse (friend, family member, significant other) of one burden in life, what you take away? (I will use friend) I would take away the burden of too much reponsibility. I know it sounds vague to you…but I know what I mean.
4. If a psychic offered to tell you anything you wanted to know about your life, what is the thing you would least like to know? When and How I am to perish.
5. What has been the hardest transition you have had to make in life? And how did you do it – what helped? Hmm….I can think of two hard transitional times..grades 7-9 if you ask my mom she would tell you she wouls have liked to have sold me to the gypsies…and I think the only think that made that better was time and maturity. The other time was when I was at a crisis for what I wanted to do with my life. I thought I wanted to be a teacher…I got my LS/CLAD degree and got accepted into the teaching credential program. But then I decided that I didn’t want to go into teaching because it just wasn’t something I was good at…and kids deserve better than a less then enthusiastic and possibly sucktacular teacher…so I dropped out….and that fixed that.
Bonus Question – How about those Red Sox! Are you a true blue fan, loyal through the ups and downs? Or do you follow them only if they are in the World Series? I am not a baseball fan (I know…shush your gasps!). Nascar is my sport and I can tolerate football….but baseball is like watching paint dry to me.