Ok so I am a couple weeks behind on the MI-5′s. Why? Well I could blame it on vacation but I think I will just say sorry and play catchup. Here is the latest…followed by the two I missed:
MI5 – The Internet
1. If you can remember, what year it was that you 1st welcomed the world wide web into your home? If you can’t remember, how about a close guess .
Probably around 1990 or so. I really don’t remember. Stared out with an AOL screen name on my dad’s account.
2. How many hours a day in the average week do you spend in front of a computer at home, at work, how much of that requires an online connection?
I figure that at home I am usually online about 2 hours a day average. At work I am online for 40 hours a week. I am work at a helpdesk getting people online at a university…so I am always online.
3. Do you read anyone else’s blog regularly? List your favorites.
I read LOTS of blogs regularly. See those people listed over there on the right. That would be them! I read them all daily. I will introduce some of my newer ones to you:
Up To No Good (by E): She is a nascar fan…and writes about it sometimes. It’s nice to have another female fan/friend!!! Most of my friends think I am nuts with the nascar thing. She also writes about what is going on in her life…hey kind of like me.
Life is RANTastic (by RockChick): She is a rocker and loves Bon Jovi…what more in a blogger could I love? She is also one of my newer picks and she posts a lot which is great because that way I always have something new to read.
Fingerprint, INC Blog (by Jade Gurss): Jade is Dale Jr’s PR man and co-author of Driver #8…I love the little inside looks at Nascar I get from Jade (sometimes they are things I wouldn’t have thought of myself).
4. If you’ve discovered the wonderful world of Podcasting list some of your favorites. Whether you have or haven’t share your thoughts on the concept.
Ahh podcasting. In general I am not offended by it but it isn’t something I like on my ipod. I am a music
whore hound and I don’t like a bunch of jabbering on my ipod (I feel the same way about audio books). However…I do subscribe to the Dale Jr one that Jade (see question three) does (and yes if Tony Stewart had one I would be all over that too). I can’t listen to it while driving in LA traffic I found out during my last vacation…it can be a little annoying to be driving in rushhour LA traffic while listening to Jr’s spotter go INSIDE…INSIDE…OUTSIDE…you get the picture.
5. Click on your history window share with us 5 websites you’ve recently visited and what brought you there.
cnn.com – Checking out the news…specifically interested in any progress on the utah miners. myspace.com- checking my account. nascar.com- checking the daily NASCAR news FoxSports.com/nascar- again checking the daily NASCAR news. montereycountyfair.com- checking when to pick up my entries