First the Five. Bill sez: This MI-5 is inspired by the five meetings I had yesterday.
Meeting 1, the pastor: Tell us an interesting story about you and a playground. Um…I can’t think of a playground story interesting or not.
Meeting 2, the insurance lady: What typical workplace benefit do you not have currently that you wish you did have? I actually have pretty darn good benefits, considering. I guess I wish we had AFLAC coverage through work that we could opt in to.
Meeting 3, the real estate agent: Relate to us something about an experience buying/selling/renting a home. Well this really isn’t about me so much. My brother and sister-in-law were living with her parents for awhile until an affordable apartment came available. They found one- but my brother went out of town on a hunting trip and my sister-in-law was left with a small car. She really wanted to move into the apartment- so her, bfm and myself loaded up as much of their stuff as possible and moved them all in before he even got back. My poor little Rav was stuffed to the gills with boxes and boxes of stuff…and we may have only been three girls…and yeah I guess technically they didn’t really have THAT much stuff to move…but we did it.
Meeting 4, the radio sales rep: What’s your favorite radio station? What’s the genre? Why do you like it? Well I don’t listen to standard radio anymore. I listen to XM-Sirius. My favorite states are Hair Nation- because this is the music I LOVE, Octane because they play Rock, 80′s on 8 because I love the classic rock when they play it and Highway Country- because. I actually like the new XM-Sirius lineup.
Meeting 5, the dessert loving banker: What’s your favorite dessert? Why? Oh well I love desserts who doesn’t. It would be easier for me to tell you what I don’t like. I don’t like Ice Cream. I don’t like this lemon layer dessert my mom makes. And I am not a big fan of fruit tarts.
Friday Fill-In #106:
1. It’s January; I turn old this month.
2. A cheeseburger from In and Out is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like plastic baggy goes with a sandwich (this is like an sat question).
4. Slowing down and taking a deep breath is so nourishing (to the soul sometimes).
5. Let us dare to listen to our muses.
6. I need to vacuum my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping in, tomorrow my plans include chores and errands and Sunday, I want to relax!