Found at Fondofsnape.
Behold, the rules:
* Pick fifteen of your favorite movies.
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
* Fill in the film title once it’s guessed.
This part is for the reader:
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions.
* Leave your answer(s) in the comments.
- That’s because we’re uncool. And while women will always be a problem for us, most of the great art in the world is about that very same problem. Good-looking people don’t have any spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we’re smarter.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.Pirates of the Carribean The Curse of the Black Pearl- Janet
- Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I’m in a god-damn hurry.
- No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!
You want to compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princton for two and a half years. Why do I do this? Because the money’s good, the scenery changes and they let me use explosives, ok?Armageddon- Andrea So this is a Harvard bar, huh? I thought there’d be equations and shit on the wall.Good Will Hunting- Janet
- God gave us a great big apple, see, and He said don’t touch it. He didn’t say touch it once in a while; He didn’t say take a nibble when you’re hungry; He said don’t touch it! Don’t think about touchin’it, don’t sing about touchin’ it, don’t *think* about singin’ about touchin’ it!
- Soft mattress? Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. Or the midnight rape. Or the nude gay art show that took place in my room last night. One of those three probably contributed to the lack of sleep.
- And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!
- I know… you’re right. I’m so sorry, I fuckin’ hate this job. I don’t want to be the one to pass judgment, decide who gets in. Shit makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It’s not cause you’re not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can’t let you in cause you’re old as fuck. For this club, you know, not for the earth.
Oh, dear God, thank you, you are such a good God to us. A kind and gentle and accommodating God, and we thank You oh sweet, sweet Lord of hosts for the smörgåsbord You have so aptly laid at our table this day, and each day, by day, day by day, by day oh dear Lord three things we pray to love Thee more dearly, to see Thee more clearly, to follow Thee more nearly, day, by day, by day. Amen.Meet The Parents- Andrea Dave, there are two kinds of angry people – explosive and implosive. Explosive is the type of individual you see screaming at the cashier for not taking his coupon. Implosive is the cashier who remains quiet day after day and then finally shoots everyone in the store. You’re the cashier.Anger Management- Andrea Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism’s in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, “I don’t believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me.” Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I’d still have to bum rides off people.Ferris Bueller’s Day Off- Amy
Come on. Why don’t you take a look around. You know what’s about to happen, what they’re up against. They could use a good pilot like you, you’re turning your back on them.Star Wars (A New Hope)- Bill
- And you, my dear? Can you forgive a stupid old man who doesn’t want to be left out in the cold anymore? Will you take me in?