Susan (Beloved) sez: OK, this week’s questions are random questions I found online & thought they’d be interesting to answer sometime. So here goes:
- Would you rather have one great friend or 5 pals? One great friend is better than 100 acquaintances.
- Are you better at remembering names or faces? Between the two- faces. But actually I am best with voices because due to the nature of my work I talk to ALOT of people on the phone.
- What books on your shelf are begging to be read? All of them. I haven’t been in a reading frame of mind lately.
- Will the world be better or worse in 100 years? Better. We have to be hopeful right?
- Is your best friend now anything like your best friend from childhood? That depends on your definition of childhood…because I am still best friends with someone I have been best friends with since Junior High School (8th grade).
1. I enjoy learning new things.
2. Time and where it all goes is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew you were right.
4. Take shrimp, add a little dried onions, salt, cayenne pepper, bacon and barbeque sauce and you end up with my special shrimp plate. YUM.
5. Life has gifted me with good teeth- just ask my dentist. I was just there for a cleaning yesterday.
6. Reading is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out at home, tomorrow my plans include general chores and hopefully a visit with my nephew and Sunday, I want to watch Tony win Louden!!