I have just some general stuff today. First order of business are badgroove items:
- See that link up at the very tip top of the page that says ABOUT AMY’S BADGROOVE. Yeah I need to actually finish that page. What kind of stuff would you like to see on it? What would be fun and interesting? I am totally open to ideas because right now the page sucks on ice.
- Now see the right hand column…there is the HELP/GIVE section…I have this grand idea…let me know what you think of it: I am really wanting to take part in NATIONAL BLOG POSTING MONTH again this year (it’s November right?). I am thinking of doing it and trying to raise money for a worthy cause at the same time. What I am thinking is something along the lines of setting up an account with FirstGiving (so that I don’t have to be personally responsible for the money raised)– kind of like what is already there- only the page will be for me. I will pick the charity- it will most likely be a children’s charity. I want it to be interactive so I thought what I could do is if you donate any amount- I will write a blog post on any topic you want. I would also be giving away random prizes for updating. Would this be something you guys could help me with??? I know times are hard right now but I am just curious..let me know before I do the work of setting it up!!
Now just some random bullets:
- I was going to tell you all how ABBA’s Dancing Queen was all stuck in my head thanks to my mom’s incessant listening of the Mama Mia! Soundtrack…but thanks to Chrissy’s Twitter I now have the theme to the Mary Tyler Moore show stuck in my head. AHHH MAKE IT STOP.
- Speaking of music…XM is really trying to woo me into keeping it. First there was the whole merger with Sirius so there is the possiblity of getting Tony Stewart Live (maybe). Then there was my beloved METALLICA CHANNEL…and now in addition there is an ACDC CHANNEL. I am in HEAVEN.
- I have decided there is a little anti-social rebel in me. I DO NOT like being FORCED to do things…like socialize with people I don’t want to socialize with. It makes me uber grumpy.
- I have been sleeping like total crap lately again. Look what time of the year it is. Usually we would be changing over to PST about now…and my internal clock hates this time change (don’t argue with me over getting an hour back…explain that to my brain- it doesn’t understand why we can’t just stay on Daylight Savings Time). Everybody around me are always saying something like “I LOVE THIS TIME CHANGE I FINALLY GET MY HOUR BACK!” I want to knock them upside the freaking head. Is there anyone else out there like me when it comes to this time change or am I the only one who feels this way??
Well I guess that’s it for today.