Wednesday Caution Lap Meme is a new meme started for Nascar fans (YEY!). So here goes…Caution Lap #1
1. Who is your favorite driver and why? Well Tony Stewart. Why? I have been meaning to write a whole entry about this eventually…it never happened and then I decided to hold off until the beginning of the next season…but in short- it is because he races hard….and he isn’t afraid to show his emotion…if he doesn’t have a good day he gets upset about it…and I can’t say as I blame him…I like to see the real emotion.
2. Who would you consider the best NASCAR driver in the series right now and why? Hmm…well Tony Stewart is good…because he races hard and when things aren’t going well he and his crew usually can work hard to make things better (unless they get collected in a crash).
3. Who do you think out of the new rookies from the past few seasons (Hamlin, Ragan, Montoya, etc.) will come out to be the next big star of NASCAR? I think JPM is actually fitting in a lot better than I thought he would…and he races pretty hard.
4. Are you loyal to your favorite driver’s sponsor? Well…I am not big on the home improvement stores really…but if I did have to go I would go to Home Depot (we don’t have a Lowes though so is that a fair thing?). I am a big fan of (diet) Coke….and would rather have that over pepsi any say of the week.
5. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought to show your love for your favorite driver? My Tony Stewart Christmas Inflatable…because we get really into Christmas decorating. I think it was around $80.00.