First Friday Fill-in 115
1. When I look to the left, I see Roxy sleeping in one of her favorite spots (the recliner).
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work itself out.
4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! (although I use to think the lyrics were Dirty deeds done with sheep).
5. Sense of community is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any questions feel free to ask (seriously- use the comments).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting done with the work day and going home, tomorrow my plans include mundane chores like laundry and dusting and Sunday, I want to finish up a crochet project and get a chunk done on a writing project (it’s an off weekend in NASCAR what do you expect?)!
And now the Springtime MI-5 (by yours truly):
1. Now that it’s warmer (or when it gets warmer if it’s still cold where you are) what are you looking forward to doing outside? Taking some pictures. Walking Roxy more.
2. Are there any special memories or moments that you associate with spring? Suffering from what we called cabin fever, BFM and I use to occasionally take off driving until we hit an area of sun somewhere. That was always fun.
3. It’s definitely greener here now. Is it green yet where you are? What are some of the first signs of spring you have seen or look forward to seeing? The wildflowers they seeded the dirt with infront of our building are in bloom. Yellow, blue, purple and red flowers everywhere.
4. Do you have any spring cleaning rituals? Not really but I do usually have more of an instinct to organize things- especially at work during this time of the year. I blame it on the extra light (oh who am I kidding I love the extra light!)
5. Are you Irish? Do you take part in any special St. Patricks Day celebrations? I do have a wee bit of the Irish in me on my mother’s side. The only thing I partake in that is probably traditional is corned beef and cabbage…which I love.