Bill Sez: I’ll name five places. You name five things you keep in those places, and tell something interesting about one of those five things. If you don’t have one of the places, make something up. Simple, huh?
Name five things you keep in your:
1) Glove box- Owners Manuals for my car, Postage Stamps, Registration/proof of insurance, one of those seatbelt cutter/airbag popper tools(mines not that fancy though and the whistle part is missing), a pen
2) Medicine cabinet- contacts, my toothbrush/toothpaste, perfume, Advil, cold medicine
3) Refrigerator- Eggs, Milk, yogurt, diet coke, pomegranate/blueberry juice
4) Wallet/purse- cell phone, work keys on a nascar lanyard, lipgloss, two pens, checkbook
5) Desk drawer- A small stack of hero/driver cards from the sports car championship race at laguna seca…autographed, my copy of my taxes from 2006 that I never filed away, two boxes of stationary (one pink and one blue- for writing letters old school), address labels, pens
And the Friday Fill-in Number 112:
. Give me a chance and I’ll be sure not to disappoint you.
2. Whenever you want me, I’ll be there.
3. I wish the economy would turn around already- I am sick of the stress its causing me.
4. My mom’s new recipe for teriyaki pot roast was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world one must learn to play nicely with others.
6. Other than this one, fondofsnape.com is the last blog I commented on (I really have to get back into the commenting swing).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting a bunch of chores done, tomorrow my plans include finishing what I didn’t do tonight and Sunday, I want to watch the race in Fontana!