Jim’s “I Don’t Like It” M-I5:
1. Is there a term or expression you dislike? Believe it or not there are several curse words I don’t like and won’t use. Both start with the letter C. Also…It drives me insane when people use DUH or D’OH. I don’t know why but it does.
2. A place you dislike? The eye doctor…or any doctor.
3. A food or cuisine you dislike? Pretty much I don’t like innards of any type. Oh…and I don’t like lima beans.
4. A social situation you dislike? I am pretty uncomfortable in a large mingling situation with people I don’t know. (I am socially awkward remember?)
5. A memory you could stand to forget? Well let’s just say..there is a huge reason Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday and it has NOTHING to do with being thankful that and a specific memory I have of my grandpa in the hospital before he died.
And now…Friday Fill-in # 85
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was Cyclone Pasta at the Outback.
2. Liver is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon is when crazy things happen.
4. “Okey Dokey Artichokey” is one of my favorite local expressions. (Just for the record I do NOT say this- it was the only local thing I could think of).
5. Sometimes it’s best to let sleeping dogs lie.
6. Sex In The City is the best movie I’ve seen so far this year! (Gimme a break I’ve only seen 3)
7. And as for the weekend,
tonighttoday I’m looking forward to trying to talk my boss into something, tomorrow my plans include nothing special and Sunday, I want to watch Tony Stewart win at Michigan!