First Beloved’s Birthday MI-5:
Beloved Sez: This week we will be celebrating all 3 of our children’s July birthday’s, so that is the inspiration for this week’s questions.
1. What is your most vivid childhood birthday memory? I just remember the tradition we had in our family in that the birthday person got to choose the meal of their choice on their birthday. Anything they wanted.
2. What is your most favorite adult birthday moment? When BFM came to Cali the year after she moved and surprised me on my BDAY. It was the best BDAY ever.
3. Does any gift that you’ve ever received for a birthday stand out? Unfortunately my birthday is only three weeks after Christmas so a lot of times the gifts themselves run together and I am unable to distinguish if something from the wayback was a birthday present or a christmas present. My birthday this year I got the Huskyliners for my HHR. That was cool.
4. Did you ever have a theme birthday as a child? If so, what was your favorite? I don’t recall ever having one as a child. I do remember that for awhile before BFM moved and even for awhile after we had a birthday trip thing, where we would take each other somewhere for our birthdays. I remember going to roaring camp for BFMs. And Alcatraz once for her too. For me I remember the trip to Knotts Berry Farm the most because on my way down to Vegas? It snowed on me.
5. Talk about a birthday milestone (e.g. 16, 21, 40, etc). I don’t really remember doing anything special on my milestone birthdays…except now I try to avoid talk of the oldness.
And something I stole from Lisa: All About ME:
1. What time is it? 4:37 pm
2. What’s your full name? Amy (middle and last name withheld)
3. What are you most afraid of? I have a whole list of fears including bees, spiders, mosquitoes, heights and characters at theme parks.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg? Egad I can’t even remember…probably back in the days of VHS
5. Place of birth? Salinas, CA
6. Favorite food? Depends on my mood. An easier question would be least favorite foods.
7. What’s your natural hair color? dark mousy blonde that I have highlighted.
8. Ever been to rock concert? Heck yeah. I have seen: Slaughter and Nelson more times that I can remember, Cinderella (several times), Poison (several times), Dokken, Dream Theater, Pearl Jam, Henry Rollins, Tesla, The GooGoo Dolls, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, Robert Plant, Ted Nugent (several times), Aerosmith, Bon Jovi (twice!), Kiss, LA Guns, Skid Row, Vince Neil, Warrant and that’s all I remember…but I know I am leaving some shows out…and those are just the Rock ones. I have seen country shows too…most notably there: Tim McGraw and Keith Urban.
9. Ever been skinny dipping? Once…when I was young enough not to know better.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
11. Been in a car accident? Yes. Someone ran a red light at Disneyland as we were leaving to come home and hit my Rav4 back when I owned one.
Read the rest of these in the extended entry.