Jim says: It is now fall and with that change we say goodbye to many outdoor activities for another year. This five is mostly about indoor things we do when the weather isn’t so warm anymore.
Listening to Music
1. What was the first musical album (record, tape, cd etc…) that you purchased and do you still listen to it? Well the first musical album I owned (it was given to me) was a vinyl record of Jan and Dean. I listened to that thing a lot as a kid…The first thing I bought that I remember purchasing with my own money? Arena by Duran Duran. I still have it- it was a tape. The first CD I ever bought was the Days of Thunder soundtrack.
2. What are you reading right now and if you aren’t reading anything tell us the last book you read and if it is/was good. I am currently reading It All About Him by Denise Jackson
3. Do you have any favorite cool weather foods you enjoy? Please feel you can share a recipe if you have one. I like my Dad’s barbecued Turkey he makes at Thanksgiving.
4. Do you enjoy the parties that cold weather can bring such as Christmas, New Years and Valentines? Tell us about a memorable one… I am not a big party person. I like gathering with family at Christmas…but other than that I don’t often find myself out partying often.
The oddball question
5. You can relate this to our theme if you want or you don’t have to if you don’t want to. As a child did you ever think something crazy that as you got older you realized wasn’t true? When I was a kid- somehow I got the idea that upstairs in the bank my parents went to there was a swimming pool and during their lunch breaks the tellers would go upstairs to swim. I use to want to take my towel to the bank so that I could ask the tellers if I could swim up there too.