Ok. I am sick. I admit it. I feel like I got ran over by a bus and all my bodily fluids are in my head and upper chest. Nice. Plus there is the cough…I hate the freaking cough. So Manny did this the other day so I will do it today…because I lack original content and the ability to think because of this cough ridden cold I have.
The rules are simple:
Guess the name of the song and the artist. No googling or yahooing or dogpiling or other websearches allowed. Also just for your information…all these lyrics? Recently were played in my ipod or itunes.
1. If you’re coming with me you need nerves of steel/Cuz I take corners on two wheels. Charity
2. Your beauty is beyond compare with flaming locks of auburn hair/ with ivory skin and eyes of emerald green. Charity
3. I see our freedom in my sight. No locked doors, no windows barred.
4. I think its cool you do what you do and don’t try to save me. Charity
5. Like uh, let’s see: Havolive, Target, Sharpie, Caterpiller, Nextel, Mountain Dew, Dupont, Lowes, Home Depot, Kodak, M&Ms, UPS, Tide, Alltel, Gillette, Kellogs, V!agra, DeWalt and uh…budweiser Charity
6. And God knows we’re gonna talk about your clothes Lisa
7. I’m a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine. Charity
8. I was an august baby, conceived by the christmas lights.
9. I’m way too long for the bed, yeah it’s hard to get around.
10. Seen her in the park with a puppy on a string, looking so cute Charity
11. Did you read the news today? They say that danger’s gone away. Andrea
12. I’ve had everything that’s tangible, honey you’d be surprised
13. And my memories left with you, there’s nothing more to say.
14. Give me strength at least give me a light, Give me anything even sympathy Andrea
15. I can’t waste another minute after all that I’ve put in it, I’ve given you my best, why does she get the best of you? Lisa
Extra Credit: Love to see them tag, love a last lap turn four pass and my guy takes the checkered flag. John