Ok…I don’t have any horses (and frankly the scare me because when I was a kid I fell off one)…but I have some bullets:
- NABLOPOMO: Well today is the first day. I am a little nervous that I will forget on the weekends because I am use to NOT blogging on weekends….also- I am worried I may run out of ideas….so leave a comment with a subject for me to blog about just in case I run out of ideas!!!
- I hate it being still dark at 7:00 am. That is just not right. It makes me want to continue to sleep…
- Of course so does staying up too late because you ate too much chocolate too late in the day. Caffeine never use to bother me.
- In approximately two weeks I will find out if I will Aunty to a niece or a nephew(providing the baby cooperates and shows its parts)…and it can’t be too soon…I wanna start buying and making stuff.
- I really want to go to San Jose to the Tech Museum to see the new Body Worlds exhibit. Unfortunately I can’t get anyone to go with me. With the price of gas who blames them really….i don’t trust the rav to go all that way by myself.
- I am still having starting problems with the Rav. They seem to be getting worse. I need to woo and marry a pit crew….because my Toyota dealership can’t fix their own damn vehicle and I am getting sick of taking it in and them either telling my that they can’t find anything wrong (because it doesn’t show up on the dyno) or telling me that they found it, replacing said part for $300 dollars only for it to continue to act up. Can you tell I am a little frustrated? Yet another reason to buy a chevy hhr…at least when I had the Lumina and it would act up, their own mechanics could fix it.
- I think I may be one of the few people in the US who doesn’t like Thanksgiving.
- Roxy sez: The things I have to do for a cookie: