Cuz I have had a nasty headache for two days now. First up is Paddy’s Fall Time MI-5:
1. Describe your single fondest childhood memory of the fall season.
I can’t think of a single memory…I always liked the halloween parade at school.
2. What are your two favorite things to eat that are specific to this time of year?
Apple pie/apple crisp and Spaghetti Squash.
3. Name three items that you dig out of the closet and wear now that the weather is turning.
I wear the same wardrobe summer winter spring or fall. Its pretty much that we don’t have true seasons here. I just might add my favorite Harley sweatshirt my brother gave to me a couple years ago for Christmas…or a jacket…but I hate jackets in general. Actually not a big fan of layering. Drives people nuts….that I will go out in winter with no jacket.
4. Tell us your four favorite activities that you enjoy between the Autumnal Equinox and Halloween (November AIN’T Fall here in Maine folks!).
Well I usually like to go to the Ren Faire…but with gas being so much and tickets being so much and no one to go with…The corn maze freaks me out because I am always afraid I will never find my way out before dark and then the scary people come out and I really don’t like scary mazes…got ruined on those at Universal Studios- being chased by men in pigman masks with real chainsaws (they didn’t have the chains on them) was bad enough- took me 40 minutes just to make it in past the entrance…then there was the buffy the vampire slayer maze where someone grabbed me by the leg in the grave yard which caused me yelp and run up and stand like two inches from the people in front of me cuz I was that freaked out. Then the MASTER scared me by kinda jumping out at me and I buried my head into the back of BFM’s sweatshirt hoodie and when I looked up again he was like two inches from my face saying DON’T YOU LIKE MY MAKEUP I PUT IT ON JUST FOR YOU. Yeah they invaded my personal space a little too much. I basically ended up running through the Rob Zombie maze…and then leaving I was so freaked out.
5. Finally, what are the top five things that you need to get done before the winter hits?
Get my oil changed and tires rotated (not because it’s winter but because it’s just time to rotate). Dig out my stupid coat. Put my bigger blanket on my bed (but not yet…too hot still)- I can’t really think of too much else I do?
And now…Friday Fill-in #91:
1. Visiting BFM in Vegas and my nephew’s first Halloween are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I just drive when I need to calm down (when upset about something or am having a bad day) because I do my best thinking while driving.
3. They dog figured out how to open the treat cabinent and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
4. When I’m down, I just wanna lay in bed and get lost in a book.
5. At work is where you’ll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for curling up with a beagle and reading a book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to left over cold stone, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to have a headache free day!