Since I was on vacation last week I missed the Five. So here is last weeks and this weeks.
First is Lisa’s County Fair MI-5
- Do you attend any country/agricultural fairs? If so, which one is your favorite? Why? I attend our county fair. Mostly for something to do and I usually try to enter stuff in the fair…sometimes things I have crocheted and sometimes photography. I am also a HUGE fan of the Northern California RenFaire…but I might not go this year.
- What is your favorite fair ride? Why? I don’t usually ride anything because I am afraid of carnies.
- What is your favorite fair food? Why? Funnel cake because…it is funnel cake.
- What is your favorite part of the fair overall? 4-H exhibits? Animals? Harness racing? Rides? Food? I am a big fan of the home arts exhibits and the photography and art stuff. And funnel cakes. Did I mention the funnel cakes? Fair food rocks.
- How much money do you drop for your typical fair excursion? Well last time it was $16.00 but that wasn’t involving any food because I wasn’t there that long…usually more like $40.00
And next is Aunt Ginny’s Indian Summer MI-5 (in extended entry)