Even though you are reading this post on Friday I am actually writing it on Thursday evening. It will be filled with my normal friday meme fest…but I also wanted you all to know that I am going to be fairly scarce this weekend. My BFF is coming for a visit and I plan to stay away from the computer as long as possible. I may update my twitter (the orange box over there under Speed Updates). Just a little FYI. Now onto the regularly scheduled meme fest:
Beloved sez: This week I decided to get my questions from the WWW. I typed “getting to know you questions” into google & picked my five favorites.
1. Is it easier to forgive or forget? I personally think forgiving leads to forgetting.
2. If, like the characters in the Wizard of Oz, you could choose a Heart, Courage, or a Brain–which would you take? Heart.
3. Have you ever wanted to change your first name? If so, to what? Well in high school I hated that fact that there were three Amy’s that were in the honors classes so we tended to end up in the same classes all the time but I never actually thought of a new name for myself. In sixth grade I went through a period where I spelled Amy every possible way except for the way I spell it (Amie, Ammie, Aimee, Ame, etc). Luckily I was the only Amy in that class and my teacher figured out it was me.
4. Which insect would you choose to eliminate from the world? Um…most of them? I know we need them for proper ecology and all that jazz, but I am so NOT a bug person. I can handle ladybugs, butterflies, dragonflies and that kind of thing but definitely not spiders, mosquitoes and my arch enemies: Bees.
5. If you discovered you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do for the rest of today? Get in the car, play one of my favorite ipod playlists really loud and drive somewhere I have never been before.
1. For me oppression is the opposite of creativity.
2. Escape by Carolyn Jessop was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they make me think and I like to read others answers to see where my thinking lines up.
4. In nature I like looking at flowers and animals.
5. ?? should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was the last time my bff and I were together no doubt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with BFM, tomorrow my plans include a haircut, a car show and a concert (and hopefully lots of pictures) and Sunday, I want to watch the race with BFM!