Lisa Sez: A benefactor wishes to set up a “get away” apartment for you. This is just a small place for you to escape to when the “going gets rough” and you just need some time away for yourself. He wants to know what things he can put in it that would really make it feel like “home” for you. He obviously cannot just go out and buy “people” or “sentimental” things (so don’t pick those kind of items, no matter how much you might want them), but he really wants to make the place special for you. What can he buy for you with relative ease?
1. Name one big ticket item: A flatscreen plasma tv of the huge nature with a DirecTV satellite (the one with NASCAR HOTPASS – hey you said BIG ticket item a girl can dream can’t she).
2. Name two authors whose complete works you would like to see in the library: Shakespeare (yes I know it is weird but I love Shakespeare) and Kay Hooper
3. Name three musical artists whose complete works you would like to see loaded into the mp3 player: (this was extremely hard for me because I have such eclectic tastes in music and most of that depends on my mood) Slaughter, Toby Keith and The Soundtrack to Wicked. (See I told you eclectic….but I would really like to be able to throw some other songs in there…can’t I just choose three of my existing playlists? That would be easier for me).
4. Name four things you would like to see in the food pantry and/or refrigerator: Coke Zero, lots of containers of my mom’s spaghetti (because no one makes it better), lots of containers of my dad’s salsa (again…no one makes it better), a variety of fresh breads (the carb addict in me)
5. Name five other things: A Playstation 2 with my race games (flatout2 and Nascar08); a big fluffy overstuffed sofa; a basket of yarn, patterns, and crochet hooks (stealing this one from Lisa); lots of paper and pens; a cell phone.
1. Contact may cause grumpiness- especially if it takes Tony out of the race.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to let bygones be bygones.
3. Disney parks rock.
4. A bagel with cream cheese and some juice sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively love taking pictures.
6. Roxy always makes me smile
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to laundry, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to (yep you guessed it) watch the race!!!