First Friday Fill-In #75
1. Idle hands are the devil’s playground.
2. I love to sing in the shower. (Hey I said I love to…I didn’t say I was good at it).
3. My favorite time of the day is when I am done with what I have to do and can do what I want to do.
4. The last tea I drank was a venti iced black tea.
5. I like to go blonder in the Summer.
6. My mother always said if it’s not chocolate why bother.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just relaxing and maybe some reading, tomorrow my plans include seeing my nephew and Sunday, I want to watch the race at Pocono (through my fingers at this rate)!
Lisa Sez: I actually got the idea for this week’s MI-5 from Question 5 from last week. It’s probably not too original, and maybe we’ve even done it before, but—let me see your bucket list!! Tell me 5 things you want to see, do, complete, or accomplish before you leave this world. On second thought, give me 2 Bucket Lists—one list of 5 things that you are reasonably certain you WILL be able to cross off your list, and another list of 5 things that may be much more unlikely for you to accomplish.
- Write a book. (Notice I said write not publish).
- Go to a race at Indianapolis.
- Go back to school for my M.F.A
- Win a blue ribbon for photography at the fair
- Get flames painted on the HHR.
- Go to Ireland
- Drive a real race car
- Figure out how to play Nascar 08 and not crash
- Get Married
- Publish a book