Bill sez: Use this word equation, fill in the variable with each of the five words, and answer on your blog.”If I were an “X,” I’d be a (blank), and here’s why…” For the variable X, insert each of these:
1) Snack cake: If I were a snack cake I’d be a twinkie, because I would have quite the shelf-life plus a creamy filling.
3) Kitchen Utensil: If I were a kitchen utensil I’d be a whisk, because I would be whipping things into shape.
4) Famous Rich Person: If I were a famous rich person I’d be me, because I would still want to be myself…so I could know my friends and help them out with my richness.
5) Over the counter medicine: If I were an over the counter medicine I’d be psuedafed (the good stuff not the PE version), because you would have to ask for me at the counter, sign your life away to get me, and I would make you feel much much better.
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would try my best to stay out of reach of the fly swatter.
2. Jealousy is something I struggle with sometimes.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I would be independently wealthy.
4. I’d rather be hot than cold any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna howl along (and no I am not exaggerating).
6. If time were in a bottle I would make sure I always had some extra on hand.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going home and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include laundry and crocheting and Sunday, I want to crochet crochet crochet!