First the Fill-in #68
1. The last time I lost my temper I slammed a rather large half pumpkin/half jack o’ lantern down on the kitchen table then picked it up to throw it away and slipped and nearly knocked myself out when I slid across the garage floor (our garage floor is painted- so slippery when you have pumpkin guts on your shoes) and I slid into and half under my mom’s XTERRA !
2. Telemarketers are
is what I’m fed up with!
3. The next book I’d like to read is Escape by Carolyn Jessop.
4. Going to the Pepsi 500 in August is what I’m looking forward to.
5. If you can’t get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, use lots of kitty litter to cover up the smell!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a care package from BFM (yey! Good Mail!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to trying to finish my current book, tomorrow my plans include washing my car and Sunday, I want to
watch the race sleep in because there is NO RACE this weekend.!
And now the MI-5
Beloved sez: Here are some more questions from “You Gotta Be Kidding!” a book I purchased at Julia’s book fair several months ago. The only rule is: You must choose from one of the 2 answers, “neither one” is not an acceptable answer. If you would like you can explain your choice.
Would You Rather:
- Sleep each night with 2 harmless bats in your bedroom OR Always have 5 pigeons hanging out in your bathroom? I would go with pigeons in the bathroom. It was a hard choice…but bats are nocturnal and I like my sleep and don’t want to worry about a bat landing on me while I am trying to sleep.
- Sleep on the sidewalk for a week straight in normal weather OR Sleep for 1 night on the sidewalk in the pouring rain? Pouring rain. Might as well get all the miserable over with as soon as possible.
- Never be able to smile OR Never be able to dream when you sleep? Never be able to dream when I sleep because I have wicked vivid dreams and sometimes wake up more tired then when I went to bed. Last night for instance I had THREE separate vivid dreams. Plus I would like for people to be able to tell when I am happy.
- Not be able to read OR Not be able to talk? Not be able to talk. I love to read and it is a big part of me. It wouldn’t be too horrid if I couldn’t talk because I could always write instead or learn sign language. Plus half the time I don’t think people actually listen to what I am saying anyway.
- Bang your funny bone 5 times in a row OR Listen for 20 minutes to someone scraping their nails down a chalkboard? Funny bone banging. I think women in general have a higher tolerance for pain…but honestly I do not have a high tolerance for annoying noises.