I saw that Janet did this…and I decided that I would be one of the people she tagged. I wanted to do this because I thought it was interesting..and challenging. (Be kind…this is harder than it looks!!!).
The Idea is simple: List 10 things you have done that others might not have done. Then Tag 5 people to do the same.
Here I go:
1. I have had a poem published in a literary magazine. Yes I even got paid for it.
2. I have bought a car…by myself…(and I am a girl). That is right I was there completely alone and I did good.
3. I was in a bar and I felt threatened enough to grab my empty beer bottle and consider hitting some drunk guy on the head with it. (No I didn’t actually follow through and technically he was threatening my friend not me…but I was gonna back her up!)
4. I have sat in a Lamborghini. (No it wasn’t moving…darn)
5. I have ridden partially around Laguna Seca Raceway.
6. I have suffered from a caffeine and stimulant (asthma medication) induced panic attack…that was so bad I had to be taken to the doctor.
7. I went to a biker bar…twice (it is now called Angels- isn’t it J?) to see my favorite band…I was barely old enough to get in…and scared as hell…but ended up having a great time both times.
8. I have driven over 100 mph (in my Rav no less- but shhhhh don’t tell my mom).
9. I fell off a moving horse when I was 6…(pulling my cousin down on top of me as we were going) and haven’t been on one since.
10. I once attended three concerts in four day in two different states by the same band. It required a huge amount of driving…and lots of caffeine. But it was fun!!
I hereby tag: E, Bill, Lisa, J and Karah.