NASCAR fans want to know about LOVE this week, at least according to ASK.COM’s top ten NASCAR question searches. Four of the ten questions this week are about the love life of drivers, two about Tony Stewart, one about Jamie McMurray and one about Kasey Kahne.
These are the top ten NASCAR questions asked at ASK.COM between 7/27/2009 and 8/2/2009 regarding NASCAR (like last time my smartass replies helpful answers in bold):
1. Where is Pocono Raceway? Long Pond, PA.
2. How do NASCAR drivers use the bathroom? Again with this? People they use it the same way we do…just because they are drivers doesn’t mean they sit there with a steering wheel in their hands or make vrrroooom noises and if they do…um I don’t wanna know about it.
3. Does Tony Stewart have a girlfriend? Is it because he’s the points leader or because he has SWAGGER that you want to know? (speaking of SWAGGER, I have a question regarding Tony’s pitcrew’s swagger shirts- see below)
4. Who is Tony Stewart dating? I honestly don’t know- he never tells me these things. Of course he never tells me anything at all. As a matter of fact- he doesn’t know me (nor I him)- sorry to disappoint. Speaking of dating though, do you think if a NASCAR driver crashes and burns on a date, they pull out a back-up date from the reserves, like they do cars during practice??
5. What does NASCAR stand for? Not Actually Seeing Cars Around Racetrack? Come on, people, we talked about this one last time too.
6. Who won the Brickyard 400? Jimmie Johnson won….Juan Pablo thinks it was a stolen victory though because he was caught speeding. What do YOU think?
7. How do NASCAR drivers go to the bathroom? Maybe a diaper company should consider a NASCAR sponsorship deal.
8. Who did Jamie McMurray marry? Hopefully his wife. (I believe her name is Christy if that is what you are looking for).
9. Who holds the 144.892 mph Cup series race record at Pocono Raceway? I will give you a hint…his name is Rusty and he’s a race reporter for ESPN.
10. Does Kasey Kahne have a girlfriend? If he does I hope she likes Budweiser.
Ok so the following picture was in the Pocono photo gallery at tonystewart.com (click on it to embiggin). I can see that the crew’s shirts spell out SWAGGER and that each letter stands for something. So far I have made out S, half of G and R: S = Smooth, The top part of the first G I think says Girls, and the R is Respect. Not knowing is killing me…any ideas?