Bullet style cuz you know I love the bullets.
- Tweet Up In Indy for a chance to meet Elliott Sadler! Elliot Sadler and Allstate are organizing a Tweet-Up in Indy this Thursday (July 23rd). Not only will you get to meet NASCAR driver Elliott Sadler but you have a chance to win tickets to the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. Fans just need to follow @Elliot_Sadler and @allstate on Twitter to find out where to meet up or can register for the tweet-up here (thanks @ryanmcshane for the heads up!)
- If you happen to be both an ENTOURAGE fan and a race fan- you are going to be in luck this Sunday July 26th. HBO will be airing an episode of the show shot at Auto Club Speedway (California Speedway). Auto Club Speedway got a taste of international flair in May on track as cast members Kevin Connolly (Eric), Adrian Grenier (Vince), Kevin Dillon (Drama), Jerry Ferrara (Turtle), shot episode 603 which included the new Ferrari California – the latest edition to the new generation of Ferraris. I don’t watch the show but I can tell you that I have been to Auto Club Speedway. Might be worth tuning in for- just for a peek at the Ferrari if nothing else!
- Attention Tony Stewart Fans: The Tony Stewart Foundation is holding its inaugural blood drive in Indiana today and tomorrow (July 21st and July 22nd). Called the “TONY IS OUT FOR BLOOD” drive, those who donate at one of the one of the 12 participating Office Depot store blood drives or 10 Indiana Blood Center donation centers across the state will get a free limited edition OUT FOR BLOOD t-shirt, appointments are encouraged but not required. For more information go here. Fans of Stewart-Haas Racing across the country are encouraged to donate blood in their home communities.
- Iowa Speedway will roll out the red carpet on July 30 to welcome members of NASCAR and the local community to Rusty’s Roast presented by Musco Lighting, a night of revelry and reflection on the life and career of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series legend Rusty Wallace. The event will highlight key moments from this former NASCAR champion’s illustrious career, including his 1989 NASCAR Sprint Cup championship and 55 career wins, and point out some of those moments he would rather be forgotten. Rusty’s Roast, scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m., will raise funds for The NASCAR Foundation, of which Wallace serves on the Board of Directors. Fans are invited to submit congratulatory notes to Rusty on The NASCAR Foundation’s Rusty Roast message board now through July 28. Select notes will then be shown on screens at the event.
- Amp Energy is again giving Dale Jr fans the change to get their name on his #88 Amp Energy car that he will be running at Talladega. Check out GET ON THE 88 for details and to enter.